ECOPOOL, DiGi Project’s latest product, has been designed to solve the problems related to water accessibility in a cost-effective way.
DiGi Project focused on the ESSENTIAL elements to ensure good performance in terms of reliability and safety for the users at a reasonable cost.
- Maximum capacity: 136 kg
- Maximum arm travel: 1260 mm
- Seat depth into the water: 650 mm
- Time of lowering into the water with weight: 20 sec.
- Time of lifting with weight: 25 sec.
- Weight of the machine: 135 kg
- Battery: 12 V
- Power: 24 V
- Mobile push-button panel with spiral cable IPX06 for the up and down movements from the water.
- 4 Wheels with 200 mm diameter.
- Service brake on rear wheels.
- Headrest included.
- Removable leg support.
- Emergency mushroom shape button.
- Removable battery for charging.
- External battery charger.
- Authonomy: 60 complete work cycles.
- Safety front rubber stoppers.
- Painted stainless steel frame for the parts in contact with water.
- 180 °C powder coating.
- 2 point safety belts.
- Pivoting rear wheels.
- 4 point harness
- 5 point harness
Certifications and patents
– Patent Pending MN2013U1
– Directive 93/42/CEE – Medical Device
– Directive 2006/42/CE – Machine Directive
– Directive 2004/108/EC – EMC Electromagnetic
– European registered design N.0021782020001
Download PDF file