PANDA STATION has been designed to eliminate architectural barriers in railway stations and allow people with reduced mobility to get on and off the train in complete safety.
It is an ergonomic product and easy to use for both the operator and the user thanks to the following safety devices:
- automatic brake on wheel motor;
- automated control bar so that the operator never has to move away from the PANDA STATION;
- automatic up and down stop sensors;
- battery level indicator and emergency button;
- manual operation of the platform in case of emergency.
PANDA STATION is powerful thanks to its hydraulic motor that can lift up to 350 kg.
It has an autonomy of 100 working cycles thanks to its electric motor.
The high working excursion, 1000 mm, makes it usable on almost all existing trains, so it is the ideal product for any type of station.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Maximum arm travel: 912 mm
- Time of down-lifting with weight: 20 sec
- Time of up-lifting with weight: 20 sec
- Battery: 24 V
- Electrohydraulic box
- 2 speeds motorised movements
- Control bar for forward motion and seat
- Starter key
- Emergency stop button
- Autonomy: 50 working cycles
- Front footboard
- Steel structure: zinc coated and powder finished
- Internal battery charger with LED indicator
- Emergency manual pump for use in case of power failure
- Anti-crushing system far backward movement
- Automatic braking system integrated in the motorised wheel
- Battery charge level indicator
Download the PDF information sheet
Share this product
DIGI PROJECT s.n.c.
Head Office and Plant:
via A.Moro, 25, 46020 Pegognaga (Mantova) – Italy
via G.Rossa 4G, 46020 Pegognaga (Mantova) – Italy
Tel: +39 0376 528788 – Fax: +39 0376 553406