BLUONE: the first portable pool lift for swimming pool access!
The first portable pool lift on the market that can transfer and lift people at the same time from the dressing room to the entrance into water.
BluOne is an innovative device for the transport and the entry of people with reduced mobility into swimming pools in a safe, quick and smooth way.
– Quick It does not need any floor fixing. BluOne is easy to use. The person simply sits on the seat at the front and is pushed to the edge of the pool. Simply operate the brake and lock in position, press the down button and the person is lowered into the pool.
– Safe thanks to its 5 safety levels.
– Easy for the operator thanks its compact dimensions.
– Comfortable for the carried person since it is equipped with rubber wheels with high shock absorbing power and with various types of restraint belts, footrests and headrest.
- Max. lifting capacity: kg 120
- Max. arm travel: 1150 mm
- Depth of seat in the water: 600 mm
- Time of lowering with weight: 23 sec
- Time of lifting with weight :17sec
- Total weight : 120 kg
- Autonomy: 50 cycles
- Control panel with UP and DOWN buttons, battery level indicator and emergency stop button
- Battery 12 V
- Power 24 V
- Hydroelectric box
- Manual emergency operating system in case of damage in electric system
- Braking system on wheels, electrically controlled switch off/on from handlebars
- Safety braking system by means of stoppers in case of excessive approach to the water
- Battery charger
- Zinc coated steel frame + 180° powder coating finish
- 2 point safety belt
- 4 or 5 point safety belts
- Leg holder
Certifications and patents
– Patent MN2013U1
– Directive 93/42/EEC – Medical Devices
– Directive 2006/42/EC – Machinery Directive
– Directive 2004/108/EC – EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility
– European registered design No. 0021782020001
Download PDF file